Why Join Us?
- We support a safe environment for our employees
- We have ideal working hours to promote work-life balance
- We provide a clear understanding of our company’s business priorities
- Drive digital & social media campaigns to improve customer acquisition, engagement rate, brand loyalty and advocacy
- Work with external vendors for partnership in platform enhancement and creation
- Work closed with the team and vendor on market research, data analysis, consumer behaviour, market treading for reporting
- Develop innovative social media and digital marketing plans, to drive traffic to website and Apps to increase sales.
- Work closely with brad partners, supplier and merchandiser to ensure sufficient inventory and new ideas and products to maintain online sales program success.
- To develop and execute annual marketing plan, maximizing awareness and market positioning to be profitable with long term growth of the brand through advertising, promotion, event, public relations, and partnership.
- Responsible for the brand’s social media pages by developing social media feeds, and marketing activities to constantly interact with the fans/ followers on page view, emphasizing click thru and follow thru
- Responsible for all the social media coverage inquiries and feedbacks
- To develop media materials (media review invites, press release) to secure media coverage in various offline and online media to enhance the brand’s exposure
- Plan and executive marketing campaign/ expo with effective strategies to achieve brand mission
- Briefing to and working with advertising/ PR agencies/ Media on brand building and publicity, developing of sales collaterals.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business Studies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in marketing/ digital marketing field.
- Familiar with social media, digital and online marketing
- Experience in CRM and database management
- Strong command in both Mandarin and English written and spoken
- Able to work independently and manage staff under direct supervision
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience in leadership and management of results would be strongly advantageous